Prime School's offers a flexible curriculum with integrated assessment for 16-18 year olds
AICE is an international diploma from the University of Cambridge
During the 11th and 12th, students will undertake AICE classes. The curriculum is designed to follow on from IGCSE, giving an integrated four-year curriculum.
The AICE Diploma itself is designed to be a
AICE Diploma Requirements
In order to achieve an AICE Diploma students must satisfy the following:
1. Six credits to include one exam from each of the 3 subject groups
- Math & Sciences
- Art & Humanities
2. Students must take at least 6 credits from AS subjects (1 credit) or A level subjects (2 credits):
- Advanced Subsidiary (AS) Level exams = 1 credit
- Advanced (A) Level exams = 2 credits
3. Students who complete 6 AICE credits can achieve the AICE Diploma.
AICE Three Areas of Study
Students must take at least one class from each of the 3 subject groups, the class choice is up to them. The remaining classes can be made up from any combination the student chooses.